17 August, 2009

What's New Pussycat?

Fospa came home with this picture of a cute young cat playing the guitar on stage. "It's a postcard look-alike me", Inul meowed. " Oh, I love this picture fospa. I would like to keep it", Inul added.
" Could I go on stage too?. Pleaassee..." she begged.
" Wait a second. I have a better idea", said fospa.
"Ok, here's the deal. I'll put you live on You Tube and you get to pick up another word of English". Inul having just woken up from her nap answered " Ok, fospa. Done, Sealed and Delivered!" said Inul as she extended her paws to give the Big Five.
" Wow, Inul! Those are three big words of English!" fospa turned surprised.

Inul and her sleeping niche

(P.S. For more stories about me ( Remember Inul?) click this link to our special blog : Hav Paws Will Travell. )

Here go the video



No comments:

Post a Comment