Objective of Resume
1) To highlight experience in business and corporate fields
2) To summarise gains from my multi-faceted career path
3) To outline other personal merits, awards, hobbies and interests
Race : Malay
Date of birth : 14 October,1951
Marital status: Married with three children
Permanent Address: Km 22, Kambatik Park, Bintulu-Tatau Road, Bintulu.
Postal Address: P.O.Box 859, 97008, Bintulu. Sarawak, Malaysia.
2005 - MBA, Curtin University of Technology, Australia.
1974 - B.A. Hons.(2nd Upper) Universiti Sains Malaysia.
1975 - Diploma in Education, University of Malaya.
1978 - Certificate in Educational Broadcasting, USM, Penang.
1970 - Higher School Certificate ( Cambridge)
1968 - School Certificate (Cambridge)
(Note: Currently doing a doctorate program (DBA) with Asia e-Uninversity)
Age Position Organisation Year
24-25 Graduate Teacher Bintulu Gov't Secondary School, Bintulu. 1975-1976
26-27 Head of Educational Radio Education Mass Media Service, Kuching. 1977-1978
28-29 School Principal Bintulu Gov't Secondary School, Bintulu 1979-1980
30-41 Assistant General Manager Bintulu Development Authority (BDA), Bintulu. 1981-1992
42-58 Managing Director Exxoplus Corporation Sdn Bhd, Bintulu. 1993-2010
59 - Ecopreneur The Kambatik Park,Bintulu. 2006- present
1) Experience with schools inculcates importance of life-long learning, extensive experience in administration,
teaching and communication skills.
2) Experience in a state statutory agency (BDA) provides hands-on experience in project management,
planning, housing, landscaping, public relations, tourism,general management and local authority functions.
3) Experience as an entrepreneur inculcates importance of undertaking profitable and market-driven projects
for corporate growth
4) Experience in doing MBA and DBA on part-time basis constantly updates professional knowledge in
management and entrepreneurship
Corporate Member of Dewan Usahawan Bumiputra Sarawak (1996-present)
President, Bintulu Football Association (1990-1995)
Life Member of Bintulu Golf Club ( since 1990)
Recipient of State Award- Pingat Perkhidmatan Bakti (PBB) - 1989
1st Solo Art Exhibition in Kuching (1981)
Interpreter for Sarawak State Assembly Sessions (1978-1980)
First Prize in National History Writing Competition ( English) -1974
Hobbies and Interests
Art, Writing, Photography, Cats, Gardening, Nature, Travel, Singing, Guitar, Blogging