27 September, 2009

Kuching Regional Bus Terminal

Regional Bus terminal at Mile 4, Kuching- Serian Road

I am Big and Accommodating - join me on a relaxing journey, so the sign says.

Yesterday I visited the regional bus terminal to send my son back to Bintulu after spending the Hari Raya in Kuching. The terminal located at Mile 4 , Kuching -Serian Road, is the regional bus central for all buses operating from as far as Indonesia ( Pontianak), Brunei and Sabah ( Kota Kinabalu). Now there are buses that carry passengers on an express service from Pontianak to Kota Kinabalu, thus passing three national boundaries. These express buses make it appoint to alight and embark passengers at the terminal. For my son's Kuching - Bintulu trip the ongoing fare is RM 60 ( Ringgit Malaysia) for most buses.

1 comment:

  1. i told my wife some weeks ago that i'd love to try overland trip from Pontianak to Brunei. how convenient is it?

    ReplyDelete